I have 2 processeses on my robot which I schedule through the orchestrator. One of the processes works perfectly fine while the other don´t. I get the message " time-out exceded and activity could not be performed correctly"
The robot is installed on a vdi and works perfectly fine when manually started when I’m logged in to windows server but when started through orchestrator it doesn’t work. And I cannot even take a screenshot as it gets failed every time, so I can’t see the problem.
- screenshot is copied from the reframe template and when logged in it works fine.
-I have set screen resolution through orch runtime tab.
-I have tried “invoke workflow”.
-I have tried "RemoteDesktop_SuppressWhenMinimized "
- According to my logings, the computer logs in and the web browser starts but then no element could be found.
- One process works fine on the same environment, same license same settings.