PROCESS SCENARIO

Hello guys, I have a process scenario can you tell me whether it is possible or not in UiPath.

Scenario :-
I have a portal with 3 fields when i enter data the field and click submit. i should get the entered data and provide that data into another portal and check for validation.

The process should run when ever the data is entered and take that data into another portal and validate.

Is that scenario can be done in UiPath.

Hi @Gokul_Murali

Yes, it is possible to automate the process you have described using UiPath. Here is an outline of how you could do it:

1. Use the Type Into activity to enter the data into the first portal’s fields.
  2. Use the Click activity to click the submit button on the first portal.
  3. Use the Get Text activity to extract the entered data from the first portal.
  4. Use the Type Into activity to enter the extracted data into the second portal’s fields.
  5. Use the Click activity to click the submit button on the second portal.
  6. Use the Get Text activity to extract the validation message from the second portal.
  7. Use an If activity to check the validation message and determine whether the entered data is valid or not.

You can use a While loop to run the process continuously, so that it will execute every time data is entered into the first portal.

Hello @Gokul_Murali

This is possible. So here the data to the first application are you entering manually? If yes, then maybe you can use a trigger to start the automation whenever you click on the submit button.

Thanks

The scenario is not like that

In the first portal The customer is entering the data after clicking submit button the data will be vanished.

The thing is that RPA should pick the data from first portal while customer entering the details(At the same time means data entering and data picking should be at the same time) and validate the data in the next portal.

I have only doubt in while entering data manually how the RPA pick the data and save it.