Process keeps rerunning without trigger

Hi

I have a process that has a trigger at a certain time every day. Today it finished as faulted.

I did a “restart” of the process on a specific unattended robot.

The restart also finished as “faulted”.

Now after an undefined period of time (arround 10 - 11 minutes but not exact), the process starts restarting without me manually restarting it. This happened 4-5 times already. It finished as faulted every single time, except for one time that I stopped it.

It doesn’t have a trigger to do this and it is not restarted manually.

Why is this happening and how can I stop it from happening again?

Thank you in advance!

Hi @M_Kr

It’s possible that the process is being automatically restarted by the UiPath Orchestrator. This can happen if the process has been configured to run on a schedule or if it has been configured to automatically retry when it encounters a faulted state.

Thanks!

The process does not have a schedule as I mentioned (as far as I can see in the ‘triggers’ tab)

How can I check if it is configured to automatically retry when faulted?

Also please note that this process did not start retrying until after I manually restarted it once

Hi @M_Kr

1. Click on the “Project” tab on the ribbon.
  2. Click on the “Settings” button in the “Project” section of the ribbon.
  3. In the “Settings” window, click on the “Robot” tab.
  4. Check if the “Retry on Failure” option is enabled. If it is, then the process is configured to automatically retry when faulted.

Thanks!

@M_Kr

Can you check if there are wueue triggers…may be some queue items are left in new state and the bot is triggered because of aueue triggwr

Cheers