Process design using REframework help

Dear community members, please help me to understand how can I adapt my process to reframework. The process consists of these steps:

1 Read all mails in specific outlook folder and get all attachments
2 Extract all populated rows from these attachments and put them into DB
3 Open application
4 For each row go to X application window and extract info and add it to the row.
5 For each row go to Y application window and write&save row information.
6 Close application

Now REframework seams to have different approach:

3 Open application (INIT)
1 Read all mails in specific outlook folder and get all attachments (INIT)
2 Extract all populated rows from these attachments and put them into Orchestrator DB (GetTransactionData)
4 / 5 Go to X and Y windows in application - extract, write&save row data (ProcessTransaction)
6 Close application (End process)

I want to use REframework but I struggle to understand it completely. If I use RE approach to the process where each transaction must undergo all the way in application individually - the process will consume more time dramatically.

TL;DR

Robot reads 5 mail excel attachments and extracts 100 rows of data. Robot inserts data in SQL DB. Robot opens SAP and goes to transaction X and then for each row (depending on the information) opens and reads data, Robot updates row with this new data. After for each is completed, Robot opens another SAP transaction and for each row enters and saves data to SAP.

How to adapt this process to REframework?

Your description of the implementation was on the spot. Basically the stuff that is repeating is your TransactionData. Note that you don’t have to use Orchestrator in ReFramework (your TransactionData does not have to be Queue Item).

The only repeating part of the ReFramework is the GetTransactionData and Process parts. It is mainly used as a starting point for repeating processes, it has a lot of logging and predefined stuff that makes him good to use, but I don’t know if it consumes more time than regular application