'Process could not be started' error

Hi everyone!

When I start a process from app I get the following error:
Process could not be started. Please check the configuration for this process in orchestrator or contact your admin.

I have 2 tenants (test and prod). Starting a job works on test tenant, however it won’t work on prod tenant.

Maybe there are some accesses missing? If so, which accesses should be granted to make this work?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi

While linking the orchestrator folder in apps check whether right folder is tagged and right process is tagged

And when choosing the list from left side make sure the robot assistant is also connected to that same URL

Process permissions are managed in Orchestrator. If you don’t see a process in Apps Studio, make sure you have the right permissions for that process from Orchestrator.

Cheers @Marta

I’m sure I’m tagging the correct folder and robot assistant is connected to that same URL - processes started directly from Orchestrator run without any issues.
I also see a process in Apps Studio.

Then check for the process permission
About Roles.

@Marta

Which specific accesses should I have granted?

To access the process from that folder whether you have roles and permission is what we need to check

@Marta

I see the process in the Processes pane, can start a job manually, upgrade its version, create trigger. Anything more?

Hmm…interesting
Then is it something with the environment and robot tagged to that process
Can we check that once

@Marta