Proccessing Invoices with Abbyy

Hello everybody,

I’m trying to run the Abbyy flexiCapture Connector for UiPath part Invoices unfortunately, UIpath tells me that “invalid key for use in the specified state.” I have a problem with the GetPassword
"
RemoteException wrapping System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Clé non valide pour l’utilisation dans l’état spécifié.

à System.Security.Cryptography.ProtectedData.Unprotect(Byte encryptedData, Byte optionalEntropy, DataProtectionScope scope)
à UiPath.Core.Activities.GetPassword.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
à System.Activities.CodeActivity`1.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
à System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
à System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)
"

Thank you in advance

Hi @Slimane_OUZIALA

This seems to be the issue with the Get Password activity. Could you show its properties?
It seems your credential might not be properly configured in your Windows Credential Manager.

Hi @loginerror

Thank you for your answer
Yes I have a problem with my credential, the password was erroned
This problem are solved.
But now I have a other problem, this one

RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to get processing results from FlexiCapture 12 server. —> RemoteException wrapping System.TimeoutException: Processing timeout 00:05:00 seconds has been expired. The document is on the DataVerification stage.
at Abbyy.Connectors.FlexiCaptureConnector.FlexiCaptureProject.WaitForFirstDocumentUntilStage(Int32 batchId, Func`2 ExitCondition)
at Abbyy.Connectors.FlexiCaptureConnector.FlexiCaptureProject.WaitForFirstDocumentUntilCompleted(Int32 batchId)
at Abbyy.Connectors.FlexiCaptureConnector.FlexiCaptureProject.GetFirstCompletedDocument(Int32 batchId)
at Abbyy.Connectors.FlexiCaptureConnector.FlexiCaptureConnector.GetFirstCompletedDocument(Int32 batchId)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Abbyy.Connectors.FlexiCaptureConnector.FlexiCaptureConnector.GetFirstCompletedDocument(Int32 batchId)
at Abbyy.Connectors.FlexiCaptureConnector.FlexiCaptureConnector.GetFirstDocument(Int32 batchId)
at Abbyy.Activities.UiPath.FlexiCaptureActivities.FlexiCaptureActivity.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Thank you

I am having the same issue. Did you ever found a solution?