Problems with the orchestrator

Good morning a week ago I have been presenting problems with the orchestrator community scheduling since my process is scheduled to run 08:00 a.m. and it ends running 08:40 a.m. or at 09:00 a.m. or sometimes it is not executed. Someone knows why this could be happening and how to fix it

Hi,

Can you provide more information like your timezone and which timezone you have selected in orchestrator while scheduling the job.

Hi anil5, the time zone that the orchestrator community chose is (UTC-05: 00) Bogota, Lima, Quito, RioBranco. and I live in Lima, Peru.
My pc also has the same time zone

Hi,

Can you help with the schedule configuration and before one week was it working fine.

if before a week it works very well

How you have configured your schedule.

Are there any special settings in the action tabs.

@Jhunior,

Are there any jobs that run before this job, if yes then the first job is getting delayed and your job goes to pending state and after the completion of first job your job executes

Hi @Jhunior,

There are some performance issues with UiPath orchestrator community edition and UiPath team is already looking into this.

Please refer the below post.

Hi @anil5. ok, then I’ll be waiting for a solution. So far the problem persists. :frowning_face: