Problems with error messages in gettransactiondata advanced course assignment 1

Trying to figure out about the error messages in REFramework. I don’t know where to find this particular error message some place in gettransactiondata or in settransactionstatus. Cannot specifically find in_WorkItemId in the searchfield in Uipath.

“message”: “System exception. Retry: 0. The values provided for the root activity’s arguments did not satisfy the root activity’s requirements:\r\n’System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails’: The following keys from the input dictionary do not map to arguments and must be removed: in_WorkItemId. Please note that argument names are case sensitive.\r\nParameter name: rootArgumentValues at Source: Invoke System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails workflow: UiPath.Core.Activities”,

the argument you are passing to System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails is not correctly mapped, can you check if you are passing the value to it correctly?

Thank You Nadim! This was the first time I asked a question here and your answer solved a part of the problem already. So found in_WorkItemId and imported the argument in the process file.
new error message is:
“message”: “System exception. Retry: 0. Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: at Source: Invoke System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails workflow: Attach Browser System1 Work Items”

Great!
This issue is because the attach browser that you have used is not correctly defined. Re-indicate the browser and see if it works.

I think selectors in Uipath is a little unreliable. I tried changeing the linking to the browser but it didn’t work. Maybe the problem is in the following selector:

Changed the linking to the selector again and got this message instead:

“message”: “System exception. Retry: 0. Value does not fall within the expected range. at Source: Invoke System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails workflow: Attach Browser System1 Work Items”

I don’t know what value it is refering to.

Shouldnt be, it works well.
is your browser open and the page navigated to Work-Items page?

Also on the navigate to, remove the spaces and check if your URL has a / because you are not adding one before work-items

I send you the whole message. If there is something else wrong.

{
“message”: “System exception. Retry: 0. Value does not fall within the expected range. at Source: Invoke System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails workflow: Attach Browser System1 Work Items”,
“level”: “Warning”,
“logType”: “User”,
“timeStamp”: “15:52:38”,
“processVersion”: “1.0.6838.13834”,
“fileName”: “SetTransactionStatus”,
“jobId”: “5a278d24-d053-4f8b-8f9d-44c824035253”,
“robotName”: “Lars robot”,
“logF_BusinessProcessName”: “Framework”,
“logF_TransactionStatus”: “ApplicationException”,
“logF_TransactionNumber”: “1”,
“logF_TransactionID”: “291835”,
“logF_TransactionField1”: “”,
“logF_TransactionField2”: “”
}

This is a issue when you generally do not indicate the browser correctly.
In the attach browser, try to indicate only the body part of the browser, not the entire window.
Try like below:

Thanks for helping out. I have solved it now but have another problem. I have tried to upload my project to Advanced Training Assignment 1 but I only get 0 of 100 every time and it only takes 1 minute to evaluate so I don’t know what is missing in my project. Now I have used windows credentials because I cannot get orchestrator credential to work out.

1 Like

Great!

The time is fine, its quick to validate.
Can you check the below:

1. The clientid-clientname-clientcountry is without spaces?
  2. All your WIID 5 are updated to completed and in comments hashcode was added
  3. Dont re-set your acme test data

Yes it is failing every time. I even tried to send a youtube video link. The evaluation is ready very fast with in one or two minutes.

can you validate the above points?

1.Yes I have used trim to get rid of spaces
2. All WIID 5 is updated with hashcode
3. I have not reset acme test data

I have not same username and login as I have to UIPath RPA Academy.

your Acme should ideally have same login as the one you have in Academy so that it can validate the data.

Ok I will try to use same username and login to Acme as I use in Academy

1 Like

Now I got 100/100! Thank you for your feedback!

Perfect and congrats! :slight_smile:

[Please close this thread marking required answer as solution]