Problems with different screen sizes | Deployment

Hello together,

I am relatively new to Uipath automations. I have created a first bot that runs flawlessly on my laptop screen. As soon as the bot runs on a larger screen, it no longer recognizes some elements because they are stuck in a CV screen scope.

How can I clean up this problem so that the bot can work on different screen sizes.

Also, I would like to know how to deploy this bot on a virtual machine for multiple users.

I am open to tips and tricks.

1 Like

Hey @paul2

May be you try the same resolution as where it is developed.

You can set those values under the robot settings from orchestrator.

Thanks
#nK

Hey @Nithinkrishna,

i dont find the right settings. Can you send me a Screenshot :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @paul2

Sure, PFB

nmnithinkrishna_UiPathCloud_RobotResolutionSet

Hope this helps…

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

Hey @Nithinkrishna, I have developed the bot on my Surface screen. There it runs without any problems. But as soon as I run the bot on my second screen (much larger), it no longer recognizes the CV Screen Scope activities.

How can I fix this. I have already tried with the Screen Resolution data. No change

1 Like

Hey @paul2

Have you used the resolution height and width same as your system ?

Thanks
#nK

Hey @Nithinkrishna

I ran the bot in the environment it was developed on. I then entered the output width and height in the robot settings

1 Like

The resolution should be the same as where it developed please?

#nK

It is. Developed on Surface (with the Resolution on Screenshot)

1 Like

Just take a screenshot in this machine & find the dimensions to update the same in the robot settings.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.