Problems trying to insert an image on a PDF

Hello everyone,
I am trying to insert a stamp into a PDF document.
I’m using a simple package that makes the insertion very easy, I have a problem tough.

This stamp needs to be inserted in a blank space in the document, to find such a space I use the find image activity, with a white image as a target.
Doing this I can find a spot in which to put the stamp, so I retrieve the x and y coordinates of the uielement corresponding to the position of the image found and it should put the stamp at that position.

Unfortunately, the x and y coordinates of the uielement are relative to the entire screen of the pc, but the insertion of the stamp uses coordinates relative to the pdf… the (0,0) point is the top left corner of the PDF document when you insert the stamp, but the x,y coordinates found with find image considers (0,0) to be the top left corner of the entire screen , because of this the stamp is not pasted in the exact place found by find image, it gets offset.
Now i can’t find a way to convert those screen coordinates to pdf coordinates in a reasonable way so that the stamp gets pasted in the right spot… what can i do?

1 Like

Hey @Vicidomini_Giannandrea

I guess you need to try non-image method.

Or you need have a relative element or anchor base.

Thanks
#nK

Do you have any suggestions as to what approach to use alternatively?

1 Like

Hey @Vicidomini_Giannandrea

Could you please show me the screenshots to understand better practically ?

Thanks
#nK