Problems to fill forms in siebel

Hi, i have some problems to fill a form in siebel8 with uiPath

The robot is filling the data but when the process is finished the robot clicks on accept button and then appears a popup alert notification that says nothing was fill on the form :open_mouth:

If I make this manually it works. But when a robot is in the middle it look like never was fill into the form even if im seeing the form filled.

Ive made also a loop and doesnt work. Ive made clicks on the fields and anything. I dont know what to do

Have you tried turning on/off simulate type, windows messages etc?

you might have encountered this limitation regarding background Ui automation where you type into a text box and while the robot types the text, it is not “registered/reflected” until a hard press (foreground enter) is done. This is a known issue to oracle-based apps like Siebel over Open Ui web display. (Please note that Siebel over web can be displayed via 1. ActiveX for which we have Invoke ActiveX activities and 2. Open UI) UiPath is on top of this and fix will be provided to Robot Driver. If you have any engagement that requires this, the attached js workaround will work. It has to be used with the “Inject JS” activity, after writing the text with simulate. Target should be pointing to the input where the text was written.