Problem with writing cell into .xlsm

Hi Community,

I am having two-sided error regarding writing cell into a xlsm file

It all started when on the bot that is running through 6 months on our production, suddenly got a following problem: it froze on any excel application scope activity - meaning that it didn’t break or report system error, just took forever on a given activity and did nothing. Tried many workarounds, don’t really understand why it suddenly stopped working. Any ideas what might help? To prevent questions: I checked, the excel file is working fine and is not corrupted. I noticed there is a notification showing:

I think this is what might be causing it. Is there a way for it to not show in the future (instead of making bot click it, since the selector is not stable)

What I tried is changing all excel application scopes to workbook activities (without opening excel), I get a following error on Workbook activity: Write Cell
Write cell: The ‘br’ start tag on line 79 position 10 does not match the end tag of ‘font’. Line 80, position 9.

So to sum up: two questions

1. How to fix Excel Application Scope not working (potentially for the pop-up to not show again)
  2. Why am I getting the
    Write cell: The ‘br’ start tag on line 79 position 10 does not match the end tag of ‘font’. Line 80, position 9.
    Error on Write Cell Workbook activity and how to fix it.

Thanks!

1. I think you should fix/remove the content of the excel, maybe it contains a local file path on a cell value. (excel app scope throws error when there’s popup, e.g. license is not activated)