Problem with Walkthrough – Calculate Client Security Hash page 10

Thanks @sreekanth,

i’ve seen the problem is coming from google OCR option wich retreive the Client ID
it retreive the wrong Client ID (like A07896 instead of AD7896)

i’ve changed the OCR scale many time without success.
do you have an idea to resolve this? or shall i just correct the wrong one manually?

Thanks & regards,
ybouchri

@ybouchri,Use get text and Use indexof and substring to retreive clientId,then you can retrieve correct values.Try to resolve the issue using activities because you need to extract data in various projects.

1 Like

Use GetText and manipulate the string output to your desired outcome. It should work.

Thanks Guys for your help. i used get text activity which retreive the right values.

Thanks again @sreekanth & @Derek_Xu

Kind regards,

Hey luchovelez, I met the same problem. Have you resolved it yet?

Me,too! Have you done it @luchovelez?

Hi @carloshoribeiro,
hope you doing well,

Can you please share this file for solution of assignment?

thanks,
@sams

Hi,
@ilemon hope you are doing well,

can you please share the solution about assigment 1, so I can solve it from my side.!!

Hi guys,

Sorry if I’m doing an stupid question but, Its suposse that you have to convert de filtered DataTable (TransactionData) to a DataRow (WI5List)?

UiPath isn’t giving me any error when I code the activity, like you can see in the Screenshot (there is not an blue exclamation) but when I run the process, it fails at this activity.

What am I missing ?

PD: This is the error that I’m getting

Thank you guys,
Regards :mage:

1 Like

@carloshoribeiro

same issue facing.

can you please give some solution for same.

1 Like

Hola, tengo el mismo error

y no se como arreglarlo, espero me puedan ayudar…

Gracias

Hi sams, could please let me know your problem?

I don’t have the error.
WIList=dt_WIs.Select(“Type=‘WI5’ AND Status=‘Open’”)
the Variable type of dt_WIs is DataTabel
the Variable type of WIList is DataRow

Hi all,
I’m facing this error when i run the workflow

How can i resolve this error?
Please help me to resolve this error
Thanks

Remove the Data Scrapping sequence do it once again and the try to run

Thanks for the fast response @PrankurJoshi
sorry, but how do i remove the data scraping, while the Walkthrough guidance said to use the Data Scraping Wizard to extract?

I meant redo it, remove the existing and have a fresh same data scrapping sequence :grinning:

hi @PrankurJoshi
i have replaced the data scraping as you told me before, and this is the another error that i got :frowning:

how can i fix it?
Thanks again

Initialize the datatable variable with new System.Data.DataTable in variable pane and secondly make sure that there is data in the extracted datatable verify that you have WI5 items in acme test app

hi @PrankurJoshi

i have initialized the datatable variable and for the extracted data, i have successfully done this and save it in csv file (just to check if the extracted data working or no).

but i’m facing the same error with assign activity again.
this is the output when i run the workflow

please help me again :slight_smile:
thanks