Problem with Walkthrough – Calculate Client Security Hash page 10

how can i resolve this

I have the same error, I do not know how to convert a DataRow into QueueItem, please if you solve it publish the answer

Hi guys,

I know it can get frustrating, but please pay more attention to details. The work item is a DataRow array. So the Transaction Item being an object in the work item array => try changing the variable type of TransactionItem to DataRow.

Let me know if it works. Cheers!

2 Likes

the data type was changed but now the error is in the activity Get Transaction Item showing the same error

3 Likes

same error here datarow can´t be converted in queueItem the error its solved in the assign activity, but appear in add queueitem activity

Get transaction item is present in the Framework. The annotation says: Description: Get data from spreadsheets, databases, email, web API or UiPath server queues.
So, in the Walkthrough, it is stated: This is what the Get Transaction Data sequence looks like(and screenshot inserted there, without that activity)
Remove that activity and check.

3 Likes

Hey Guys, did you resolve it ?

could somebody help me ? :pray:
@ovi
@luchovelez
@andrzej.kniola
@badita

@carloshoribeiro

So you’re asking how to convert Datarow to DataTable?
So in essence how to Copy (it) To Data Table? :wink:

Hey, if you want to create a new datatable with the filtered rows, just put .CopyToDataTable on the end (like @andrzej.kniola hinted at lol).

However, if you just want to process those rows but keep the original datatable then I would recommend processing the rows as an array of datarows, and you can also change WList to the type Array[DataRow] if that’s the case, which will let you change values in the row which updates the original datatable.

Regards.

4 Likes

@ClaytonM Good idea! Did you do it ? like above, right ?

Guys, am I in the right way ?

I change the “out_TransactionItem” argument with type of var “QueueItem” to “DataRow” type of var.

AND

To exclude the “Get Transaction Item” from the workflow.

ThankU All !!!

2 Likes

Hi,
I need a help How would i config excel file Claculate_Client_SecurityHash can you send me your config file

Regards

Config.xlsx (12.9 KB)

carlos how you do the transaction id ?

Hi,
Even I have stucked here.
i am unable to retrieve this Wlist . How did u do that?

Thank You
Luchovelez

Hi,
Any suggestion to solve this?

Hi,

There is a space between in and workitemID.
Variables/arguments cannot contain spaces.

If in_WorkitemId is an integer, you will need to add .tString at the end too.

Cheers

1 Like