Problem with Walkthrough – Calculate Client Security Hash page 10

Hi,
I had problem unfortunately i enter wrong credential then how to do i enter correct details as per the document it will present in PDD file where do i find it this file.
Help me out anyone?
Thanks

how do you the WIID in the step before?

HI,
I am also facing same problem in case if you done this can share process

Thanks

HI carlo,
if you are completed can you share it workflow

1 Like

i`m stuck in the variable WIID

@luchovelez @krishna_reddy @Florent_Salendres

guys can you please have a look at this, I am also stuck with someting

1 Like

you dont need a loop, only with the transaction

1 Like

Hi, does anyone know how this error in getting transaction data for Transaction Number 1 can be solved? Are my arguments right…?

Please check in main.xaml file .You need to assign a initial value of transaction no like(TransactionNumber=1).Or you check your transaction no is increase or not.

Hi,
TransactionNumber has default value set as 1. How is the value incremented?

In the Main.Xaml .Go to Process sequence after the last activity assign the transactionNumber +=1 .

1 Like

Hi @Als,

Value of the transaction number increments based on the process result.

Logic for it is available in SetTransactionStatus.xaml.

Regards,
Rahamat

1 Like

I changed the variable value to 0, since we are having transaction data in a DataRow array, but it is not able to fetch transaction data.
The DataRow array does have values, and I am capturing it in the invoked workflow.
The error is coming as follows:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Source: Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly

@AIs: please set TransactionNumber default to 1, and as mentioned earlier by @rahamtullah increment the value in the finally block of SetTransactionStatus

Hi Guys,

i finished the walkthrou, the run the project many time and it’s working fine (wrong credential exception, no transactions exception are managed well …)

when i upload the project as requested, i’m getting 63/100 Failed
Total Items: 8 Completed Items: 8 Correct Items: 5

without any details, can someone help me to understand what is missing (i followed the instructions and the PDD file as well)

@ovi
@badita

i need your help guys, let me know if you need more information.

Thanks & regards,
Yass.

@ybouchri,Once open the Acmetest website and refer whether the 8 workitems Status is set to completed and comment textbox Contains Correct refrence Id.As you Can see 5 workitems are correct and 3workitems are wrong in your acme test page based on result

Thanks @sreekanth,

i’ve seen the problem is coming from google OCR option wich retreive the Client ID
it retreive the wrong Client ID (like A07896 instead of AD7896)

i’ve changed the OCR scale many time without success.
do you have an idea to resolve this? or shall i just correct the wrong one manually?

Thanks & regards,
ybouchri

@ybouchri,Use get text and Use indexof and substring to retreive clientId,then you can retrieve correct values.Try to resolve the issue using activities because you need to extract data in various projects.

1 Like