Problem with the Activity set cell focus

Hello everybody,

I want to automate something in SAP with Ui Path. Therefore I have to click in the Table in SAP.
For that I want to use Set cell focus and send then a virtual key for enter.
But unfortunately there is a problem with my element id, because the whole table has the same id and the same name.

Every time there is popping up this Error message:

Set cell focus: Das COM-Objekt des Typs “System.__ComObject” kann nicht in den Schnittstellentyp “Interop.SAPFEWSELib.GuiTableControl” umgewandelt werden. Dieser Vorgang konnte nicht durchgeführt werden, da der QueryInterface-Aufruf an die COM-Komponente für die Schnittstelle mit der IID “{FB250714-ECA0-4379-83B0-F27A9605B46B}” aufgrund des folgenden Fehlers nicht durchgeführt werden konnte: Schnittstelle nicht unterstützt (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

Does anybody know, what I can do about this?

Or has anybody an idea how to click in that table in another way reliable? With Click Text it doesn´t work reliable. It would be better if it would be an SAP activity.

Best regards
Karoweiss

Ohh I am sorry, I forgot to translate the error message in English. Here is the English one.

Set cell focus: The COM object of type “System.__ComObject” cannot be converted to the interface type “Interop.SAPFEWSELib.GuiTableControl”. This operation could not be performed because the QueryInterface call to the COM component for the interface with IID “{FB250714-ECA0-4379-83B0-F27A9605B46B}” could not be performed due to the following error: Interface not supported (HRESULT exception: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

Hi @Karoweiss ,

Can you please share the screenshot how your table looks like in SAP?

Hello,

I am very sorry, but I am not allowed to do this because of compliance reasons.

No problem.

Where exactly you want to click, is it in table cells ?

Yes excactly I want to click in a cell of a table, because then there will be open a new window. The cells are always in the second column and the rows are variable, but I counted them in a grid, so I can say in which row it should click.

Got it.

You can try below steps:

1 - Try to inspect cell with different modes, may be it worked.

2 - If selectors are not working to click a cell, then try to click column and then do one key down.

3 - You can also try clicking column by changing X and Y position.
So when you inspected column and you changes it’s Y position to -20 , may be it click the first cell. You can try it by changing X and Y it will work.

Okay thank you, it does work now. :slight_smile:

Good to know.

Can you please close this thread?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.