Problem with dynamic selector

Hello comunity!
i have a problem with dynamic selector

i want to do a activity click but I can’t do it.
in a table in internet explorer I want to click on a checkbox.
the problem is:
I write this code in edit selector

<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;form&gt;table&gt;tbody&gt;tr' parentid='frmDownload' parentname='frmDownload' tag='TR' aaname='  INFOCC - CBICCA...   NAMESOCIETY 03069 Conti Correnti (CBI/SWIFT/CAMT) * *Prenota scarico   ' />
<webctrl name='casella_sel_flussi' tableRow='*' tag='INPUT' />

but in the table I have a two identical society named: NAME SOCIETY

with chrome I found one difference

one have

<input name="casella_sel_flussi" type="checkbox" value="4721208707;*75048*;" TEXT_CAPTURE_X_CUSTOM_ID="3643314013528|INPUT">

and another one have

<input name="casella_sel_flussi" type="checkbox" value="4721208707;*AECVF*;" TEXT_CAPTURE_X_CUSTOM_ID="3643314013528|INPUT">

Here in detail the part of UIexplorer I find in the property explorer

so the question is:
how can I add in the dynamic selector the value ?
i don’t findit in the selector edit
there isn’t here the value “75048”

Hello,
If I understand your question, you are getting different selectors(where in value type with different values) to select the check box on the browser. If so, I had a similar issue with Message box, chrome had got 2 different selectors on execution so tried up using element exists and if condition (try and catch was also suggested).
Check if this helps else ignore if my understanding is in correct.

1 Like

no. i don’t have different selector.
if i explore with chrome i find the selector value:"4721208707;AECVF
but with uiexplorer i can’t find that selector.
how can i do to add manually?

@Loris_Sambinelli
Attributes from left side property pane not offered as on right side selector tags pane cannot be used as selector tags. The selector syntax can express an anchor based selector and can maybe help.

can you share a screenhot from the row? Maybe we can find an anchor in another cell of this table row.

1 Like

Ok.
i can’t find a solution. i recap
in a table in browser I have a lot of society. i want to click in a checkbox for only some society.
i can do it .
But for society name “A” I have two row with identical name and identical ID FILE

With internet explorer and inspection I can find ONLY one difference

the value that I pointed out is for one row “75048” and another row is “AECVF”!

BUT
this difference with UI EXPLORER I can’t find the value: 75048 or AECVF

is possible to add manually?

OR

It’s possible to flag two boxcheck together?

if I write this code on a click activity uipath click only one time.

<webctrl css-selector='body&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;div&gt;form&gt;table&gt;tbody&gt;tr' parentid='frmDownload' parentname='frmDownload' tag='TR' aaname='  INFOCC - CBICCA...   SOCIETY A 03069 Conti Correnti (CBI/SWIFT/CAMT) * *Prenota scarico   ' />
<webctrl name='casella_sel_flussi' tableRow='*' tag='INPUT' />

thanks a lot

loris