Problem whit "Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension."

When I run a process by Orchestrator the process returns me this message “Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.”.

When executing this process by ROBOT or Studio it executes without any problem.

I do not know what to do.

1 Like

Please try re-installing the extension for the browser you are using @Romano

I did it but it didn’t work.

(Chrome and Mozila)

Did we try with Internet explorer as it is the stable and robust browser with uipath and as per uipath suggestion indeed
that would work for sure

Cheers @Romano

Yes, but as we have the extension for use and Internet Explorer support is over, it is not 100% reliable to use because most systems are migrating from browser.

The process was developed for Chrome.

Fine
Kindly check whether the web page we are using is added to trusted sites list in the browser settings

And restarting the studio and browser, try once
Cheers @Romano

Yes the site did added in as trusted, but the problem is that not started any activiy that use (“Uipath extension”) using Orchestrator - unattended.

Report exception “Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension.”

I already restarted the machine, Studio and Robot but it didn’t work

Cheers @Palaniyappan

@Romano

Please just instead your “open browser” activity add “start process” activity and pass path to your browser .exe file and below pass your url.

Let me know if it’s working :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Hi @Nikola_Drazic

I changed the activity but Uipath not recognize any elements in Chrome and Mozila.

The problem not is basic, the problem is when i start process by orchestrator the process return to me an exception of communication.

But when executed process by Robot, the process is executed whit sucess.

I have 5 servers remote that have a same config.

I just have this problem in 1 server, any of 4 servers this process is executed with success

Cheers!

I am also facing same issue, with running both orchestrator and robot.

I have machine. On first I have orchestrator and studio+robot. Other machine just robot.

It works fine on first machine while running with robot but fails on second machine.