Problem when I try to renew Uipath Studio Community License

Installer(.exe or .msi):

License type(Free, Trial/License code): Free

Current behavior: Studio Community can’t be renewed

Screenshot:

Hi everyone:

I am trying to renew my Studio Community License, I followed all steps but I get this error: License already activated, and I can’t renew it.

Anyone know what might be happening?

Thanks in advance.
Regards!!!

@loginerror @ovi @Pablito

Is there any issue with license server.

Many of them posting this issue with error: 104 and License already activated when they are trying to renew the license.

Could you please check once and let us know.

Hi Lakshman

I review all post and I didn’t found a solve.

It’s possible this problem is the email that I used when I registered the first time? I dont remember what email I used :grimacing:.

Thaks

Hi @girojasg

Could you try to delete the content of the License folder in the UiPath installation directory and try to get the license again?
%userprofile%\AppData\Local\UiPath

4 Likes

I had the same problem, I just connect to orchestrator and then problem fixed.

1 Like

This would be indeed the second suggestion :slight_smile:

Hi @loginerror

The problem is solved!! Thanks so much for your tip!!
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kind Regards

Hello guys, I have the same issues. I’ve delete the Licence folder content and connected with the Orchestator, but I can not activate the license.
When I deleted the License content and try to open UiPath, it give me a new key different , it let me into at the process but when I run once again show me a message error showing that I hace to activate the license. :frowning:

Hello guys. I have the same problems with Community Edition’s activation error after renewing the license. In my case, I uninstalled and reinstalled the UiPath Studio, and then it works well as usual.

I did this after I failed to activate the Studio following the steps you had given here.

Thanks for the suggestion, it resolved my issue too.

@loginerror I have done as u said, but still wit same error (service license expired). Please help me out

Hi @Nanda_RPA

The easiest solution would be to reinstall Studio from the latest installer and/or connect to Orchestrator.

If i go to download, its redirecting to orchestrator (platform.uipath.com)

Can u say me the perfect way to uninstall existing uipath community edition and reinstall. Thank you

Hi @Nanda_RPA

Please follow the guide from the banner topic:

1 Like

Thank You @loginerror. Works Perfectly now

1 Like

Today I’ve reinstall the solution and I found a 19.7 versión but I can find the UiPath exe on cloud

This version have solved the Licence issues?

The auto-update was faster than our team updating the link :wink: it will change to 2019.7 on Cloud as well :slight_smile:

1 Like