Problem Using Dynamic Selector

I am facing problem while using Dynamic Selector…I have attached the workflow below…Please help
BlankProcess.zip (10.4 KB)

Hi @jaydeepbhunia,

Refer the below workflow for reference.

You dont need a dynamic selector for this, a type into will work.

The problem with click is first you have to open the dropdown by clicking on the dropdown and then select the location and the location has an idx that why there is an issue, but type into is working perfectly fine.

Main.xaml (6.6 KB)

Thanks for the response…
I have done it using ‘Set Text’ activity. But the problem is that when the ‘Set Text’ activity is executing then it is acting as a normal ‘Type Into’ activity. i.e. simply the city name is typed and then the suggestion box appears. The city name is not selected automatically.
Please suggest…Main.xaml (6.5 KB)

Hi @jaydeepbhunia,

In your workflow you are using set text which will just put the text into the field but not select, to select when you type you will get the suggestions and you have to select the first suggestion.

Thats why i have used Type into activity, where you can perform down key and enter operations in a single activity, still i will suggest to go with Type into.

But still i have modified your workflow to work with set text.

Refer the below workflow for reference.

Main (28).xaml (7.6 KB)

1 Like

Thanks for the kind response.

Hi @jaydeepbhunia,

Is the above solution working, if yes can you close the topic.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.