Problem Outlook Mail Message : Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi team,

I have a problem in a simple email submission project. It is invoked in another project when an error occurs “: Invoke InvokeSendEmailError workflow, but that error is presented: Send Outlook Mail Message : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”

I do not know what else to do, can you help me?InvokeSendEmailError.xaml (6.6 KB)

@KMota hi, your getting this error because of “ExceptionErrorLogin” argument, you may have not assigned variable to it, in the “import/Edit argument” section of “invoke workflow file” activity in which you have invoked “InvokeSendEmailError.xaml” file.

2 Likes

Hi @Manjuts90

Thank you, that’s right, I went through it several times and did not pay attention :smile: Sorry for the spelling mistakes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have the same issue, however I have tried having all arguments connected to the config file and also manually typing/hard coding them all in? When I create a copy of this component in a separate test environment I get no errors though, any thoughts?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.