Problem integrating UiPath with abbyy flexicapture

Hi
I have been trying to use the example from UiPath Academy → UiPath 2019.4 Updates → activities 2019.4 updates → intelligent OCR - document processing framework.

This example in particular is a process wich uses abbyy flexicapture and I keep running into the following error(posted below), I have already checked this post ABBYY Flexicapture integration with UiPath and this one too ABBYY FlexiCapture-IntelligentOCR Scope Error, but I’m still unable to solve the issue.

Thanks in advance for the help, here is the full message the error gives me:

19.8.0+Branch.master.Sha.680d3a6b9a242ff3a0f9a32b7bf3faba605524aa

Source: FlexiCapture Extractor

Message: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {C0003003-0000-48FF-9197-57B7554849BA} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

Exception Type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {C0003003-0000-48FF-9197-57B7554849BA} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.FC.FCInstance.Initialize(Boolean inProcess, String devLicenseKey)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.FC.FCInstance.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<.ctor>b__0()
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.FC.FCInstance.Invoke(Action action)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.FC.FCInstance…ctor(Boolean inProcess, Boolean useInternalThread, String devLicenseKey)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.DataExtraction.FlexiCaptureExtractor.<>c.b__6_0()
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.DataExtraction.FCExtractor.GetDataPointsFromFlexiCapture(String documentPath, IEnumerable1 templates, String documentTypeId, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.DataExtraction.FCExtractor.ExtractDataPoints(String documentPath, IEnumerable1 templates, ExtractorDocumentType documentType, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.DataExtraction.FCExtractor.<>c__DisplayClass4_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.DataExtraction.FCExtractor.d__4.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities.DataExtraction.FlexiCaptureExtractor.d__6.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

1 Like