Problem getting text values

@Vashisht @sandeep13
I still have not found how to get the idx of each of the fields. I can not provide an example but I can show you an image of an example:

I can get the email and also the first field of first name, but i need to obtain the second field of first name as well.

There are some restrictions that I want to point out again:

• the fields selectors are common except for the “idx” atribute (if i am able to get the idx atribute of the first field of first name, i think i could get the text of the second field by idx+1).
  • the labels are not found by the selector (the interface is plane and it recognizes the whole screen if i try to get the selector of the labels by using UI explorer)

So what i am trying to do is to obtain the “idx” of the first field of “first name” and then apply it somehow to get the text of the second field.

Important: this is just an example of my problem. In my real problem there are more than 3 fields

Thank you very very much. I appreciate your attention

Edit:
When trying to obtain the “idx” of the first field of “first name”:

(I get to highlight it but can not obtain the idx)
Changing “idx” into “aaname”:
It does not show any error but aaname is blank…

1 Like

@EngAnalyst
Can you send form or any reference of form where I can try to make workflow

Thanks

Sorry, I can not since it is an internal app.

Are you sure that hot keys not working?

When I press hotkeys (tab for instance) it works only throught the rest of the interface but i can not move from one field to another one.

Did you use attach window?

1 Like

Yes sure ofc

1 Like

@EngAnalyst

Hi, can you share UiExplorer output of both fileds in First name ?