Problem connecting Sharepoint site. Security issue?

I have problem to do “Get File” activity package from custom activities package.

Encountered following error message:

Message: The IDCRL response header from server ‘https://xxxxxxxxx /’ is not valid.
The response header value is ‘NTLM’. The response status code is ‘Unauthorized’. All response headers are ‘SPRequestGuid=6f5f3d9f-3c5d-20ef-5456-7c1ba60d794b, request-id=6f5f3d9f-3c5d-20ef-5456-7c1ba60d794b, SPRequestDuration=1, SPIisLatency=0, MicrosoftSharePointTeamServices=15.0.0.4605, X-Content-Type-Options=nosniff, X-MS-InvokeApp=1; RequireReadOnly, Content-Length=16, Content-Type=text/plain; charset=utf-8, Date=Tue, 10 Mar 2020 09:32:46 GMT, Server=Microsoft-IIS/8.0, WWW-Authenticate=NTLM, X-Powered-By=ASP.NET’.

I am not sure if there is security issue for this url? Or how can I tell?

Hi welcome to the community!
Are you connection to your own SharePoint server or in cloud? I guess it is yours, when you connect using your browser, do you need to type user/password or you have integrated authentication?

Yes, i do type user/password. So, you think this is probably because of our internal organization Sharepoint security setting? I will check as well. thanks

@Albunus_Ng
Did you find a solution for this? We are facing the same issue. Thank you in advance!

Hi! In my case I was having exactly the same error. In my company we also must login with domain\username and password.

Changing the parameter “Sharepoint Instance Type” on the activity to “On premise” it worked. I hope it will also work for you. :smiley: