Problem adding items to queue after upgrade to 2018.3

I’ve just upgraded to UiPath Studio 2018.3 and I’m going through the advanced training again.

This may not have anything to do with the upgrade but when I try to add queue items I’m getting the following message.

In my sys tray I have a UiPath Robot running

Which I started up from the new UiPath folder

C:\Users\hasee\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-18.3.0-beta0001

Here is the xaml if anyone can see any problems or point me in the right direction please.

Dispatcher-UploadQueue.xaml (7.4 KB)

Many thanks,

Sorry my bad!

When I went into orchestrator, my robot had a red mark next to it instead of a green tick.

I had to edit the robot, get the machine key then go back to my sys tray UiRobot (which was running) then Settings, then paste the Orchestrator URL (https://platform.uipath.com) and the machine key (I think it’s going to be fine now) then hitting the connect button.

I think it was down to the upgrade that this occurred (just in case anyone else had the same issue, maybe because I’m running the sys tray robot from a new folder location?).

Also another fun fact was that I lost all my favourites (this has happened to me several times in the past so I used to save a backup of the favorites file) However all my copies of the favorites files in the UiPath folder were removed with the update (boo!). However that’s my fault for not saving them in a completely seperate folder.

1 Like