Practice 3 - Data Scraping & UI Elements Problem

Hi everyone,
I have troubles to with the exercise Practice 3 - Data Scraping & UI Elements.
When it comes to the part of Data Scraping, I follow the solution, but I don´t get any URL retrieved. Also, it suddendly says "indicate ‘Abbyy – Flexicapture Connector’ which hasn´t been explained so far.

I have downloaded all related packages, and the application itself.
But how should I use “‘Abbyy – Flexicapture Connector” after my Data Scraping?
I really don´t know how to use it in UiPath Studio, should I drag it in as a tool afterwards, or connect it somehow?

I appreciate any help since I can´t find any solution/explaination. Especially if anyone has completed the exercise and could eplain me this part.

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Emil

This is the part I´m stuck in:

• Indicate the WIID of the first element and click Next in the Wizard window. Write 0 in the Maximum number of results textbox (to extract all the lines) and then click on Finish. indicate ‘Abbyy – Flexicapture Connector’. Then you can configure columns: check Extract Url and rename the columns : “Title” (instead of Column 1) and “URL” (instead of Column 2).
  • When prompted with the pop-up that askes if the data is spanning multiple pages, press yes and indicate the ‘Next’ button on the ACME page.
  • Check the SimulateClick option in Properties and set a lower timeout - for example, 3000.

Hello @emilsilva333!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff