PPT Automation

Hi everyone,

I am just a newbie to Uipath. Wanted to know if it is possible to automate a PPT with a constant template and dynamic data. https://www.velocity-it.com/rpa-solution-for-powerpoint-property-management/ Something on these lines.

Thanks in advance
Manjeet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check this post @kumarmanjeetcr7

1 Like

@HareeshMR Can you please help how to install the Edp Powerpoint package from Uipath go. I have been trying to download it but instead a .htm file is getting downloaded

1 Like

@HareeshMR the package is not showing in the package manager under UiPath Go. Can you please help me out?

1 Like

Click on manage packages which is available in the studio ribbon, then click on Go tab, search for edp @kumarmanjeetcr7

1 Like

@HareeshMR I did the same thing and as you can see it has only 2 activities - one for excel and other for Azure. But the Edp PowerPoint activity is not present

1 Like

@balupad14

Can you please help here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @HareeshMR,

Can you check this…

This is for BalaReva.PowerPoint.

Edp !

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Regards.

2 Likes

@balupad14 I have attached the screenshot of the manage package option. As you can see only Excel and Azure activities are being shown and not the PowerPoint one.

2 Likes

Hi ,
Please scroll the package list and you can get package. In additional that I have published some new activities in the new package which is in the below.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Howdy guys!

It works for me but i can’t replace words inside a table (only in text box)

Any ideas? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @ricardoribeirodesa,
Thank you for using the package. Yes it will replace only from test box.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S