Possible to connect to 2 terminal sessions at the same time and switch back and forth?

You could save connections into 2 variables so you don’t need to login/logout and then just reuse those in Terminal Sessions down the workflow as needed (making sure you provide “Existing Connection” and uncheck “Close Connection” all the time except for the last finishing step)
Saving a connection:
Reusing a connection:
In some versions the variable must appeared as used (i.e. make sure to add the other terminal session that reuses the variable in the workflow) in order to be sure the terminal window remains open. I think it shouldn’t still be the case in 3.0.0 version of the Terminal Activities, but I cannot confirm right now, so leaving it here as a “just in case” tip.

You mentioned you connect with .ws profiles so you should be good.
But if you end up using EHLL for any reason (I prefer EHLL myself), you would additionally have to make sure one terminal has Short Session set to “A” and the other one to “B” and distinguish them as such when connecting to each.
Example:

Only went with something like this a while back, not sure if with IBM PComm though.

1 Like