PNG to TIFF image converting

Hello,

I require to convert PNG images to TIFF format for a project. I’m not able to find a solution to this.

Please share your ideas, Thank you.

Hi @Jerry1

Check out this thread

You can find this activity only in Windows Legacy targetframework

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

Hi @Jerry1

1. Drag and drop the “Save Image” activity into the designer panel.
  2. In the “InputImage” field, specify the file path and name of the PNG image that you want to convert. For example, “C:\Images\Input.png”
  3. In the “OutputImage” field, specify the file path and name of the TIFF image that you want to create. For example, “C:\Images\Output.tiff”
  4. Run the workflow and the PNG image will be converted to TIFF and saved at the specified location.
1 Like

Thank you, @Gokul001

Thank you, @Kaviyarasu_N

The method is working. But, the “InputImage” field in the activity won’t support the image path. I’m using the Load Image activity and passing the value here.

1 Like

Hi @Jerry1

Mark it as solution. It will helpful for others…

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I’m checking to see if anyone else has any other suggestions for converting it. I will mark your answer as the solution.

Thank you.

1 Like

grafik

A Filename renaming is not similar to a conversion

So from API base we can construct:

System.Drawing.Image.FromFile("C:\_demo\image\PNG_Demo.png").Save("C:\_demo\image\Converted_Demo.tiff", System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Tiff)

And port it to Invoke method as .Save method is a subroutine

Imports:
grafik

Invoke Method:
grafik

1 Like

Hi @Jerry1

Take a look this package that has the image convertor.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Thank you @balupad14 and @ppr for your suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.