Please temporarily access the Academy via https://uipath.docebosaas.com/

I was forced to select “preferred language for the courses” from academy portal but English is not there, so i chose the language as “French”. Now home page redirects to “UiPath Academy” where all the courses are in french language. I cannot bring it back to English.

Changed my password today… Not able to login with the new password… :frowning:

I am not able to see my courses either. It is stuck on user profile page.

The temporary link does not work either.

I found that the english courses are listed below the courses in the preferred language and resumed my training in the course i started in english.

Maybe this ‘workaround’ helps.

Cheers,
Lukas

Please see the issue as attached.

I was forced to select “preferred language for the courses” from academy portal but English is not there, so i chose the language as “French”. Now page redirects to one where all the courses are in french language. I cannot bring it back to English. I think it was due to portal was down. Please help in this as soon as possible.
Kindly help.

The issue of the language should be solved now. If it wasn’t corrected automatically you can change it in your profile.

2 Likes

I wasn’t set the preferred language before!! Based on the discussion above I just set the my preferred language. Surprisingly I have got my courses back!!! I am using this link: https://academy.uipath.com

Anyway thanks for fixing the issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

@loginerror Thanks!!
After selecting preferred language as English. It is working.

Has this been fix??? I am not able to see my courses as well. It is stuck on user profile page. Whenever I log into academy courses, it defaults to user profile. All drop-down options on menu don’t get me to where I left off on course training.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. May be the alternate URL is also not working or working randomly.

Same issue here

Luckily I have the email I got when I started a course. In that email we can directly navigate to current learning course and resume it. May be this is a workaround for some time (Luckily If you have that email)

I was forced to select “preferred language for the courses” from academy portal but English is not there, so i chose the language as “French”. Now page redirects to one where all the courses are in french language. I cannot bring it back to English. I think it was due to portal was down. Please help in this as soon as possible.
Thanks in Advance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi @kaluri @SandeepV @birinder

Could you confirm that the issue is still present at this moment?

Thank you Samlithaf…
It worked to me this way…

and may even use “Loading” direct link to login and access the course catalog page

@loginerror I am still facing the issue. Just the profile page is opening.

Hi @loginerror,

No the issue is resolved.

Thanks.