Please Help! Getting 0/100 for Advanced Assignment 1 but ACME1 is updated correctly!

Hi @PrankurJoshi

I have the same issue even it works fine in my local machine i get 60/100 i cant find the issue with my code. The hash code is generated correctly and comments too.
Can you please have a look into my code attached below.
A great help
TIACalculate Client Security Hash.zip (1.9 MB)

0 Likes

Hello @Thulini_Dissanayake,

Ensure that you follow these steps just before you upload.

1. Reset your data in Acme System 1(i.e. User options-> Reset Test data)
  2. Run your workflow.
    3.Save the workflow.
    4.Zip and upload your workflow.
    This should mostly help.

Thank you

0 Likes

your score 60 because you have incorrect hash code for incorrect extract client value , try this one i have update your file
System1_ExtractClientInformation.xaml (10.0 KB)

0 Likes

Please, someone check my Main.xaml file, its running fine but while uploading the zip file or a youtube link I am getting a 0/100 score.
ReFrameWork-master.zip (2.1 MB)

Youtube link -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-I44jk9xjY&feature=youtu.be

Thanks & Regards
Asmit

1 Like

@Asmit_Anand1
Hey while calculating the hash code in SHA online ensure that there is no space between the client id - client name - country.
for Ex:- 123456-abc xyz-india
The above mentioned example should be the sequence.

1 Like

I got the 80/100 for assignment .1 by trimming the clientid,Client name and country as well as I trim the SHA1 generated code
In Most cases , trimming might do the trick .

0 Likes

you have incorrect hash code for incorrect extract client value , try this one i have update your fileSystem1_ExtractClientInformation.xaml (10.0 KB)

0 Likes

Thanks for your support but even your script is not working.It’s giving a validation error.

Thanks and Regards
Asmit

0 Likes

@Asmit_Anand1
Try using this workflow . This might help you.System1_ExtractClientInformation.xaml (9.7 KB)

0 Likes

Thanks , after trying i will let u know.
Regards,
Asmit

0 Likes

Dear it seems that you changed something with the variable type , i downloaded the file and its work fine , however try this again please and make sure that there is no variable define with the same name
System1_ExtractClientInformation.xaml (10.0 KB)

1 Like

Thanks a lot bro, It worked :slight_smile:

1 Like

my pleasure bro anytime for your help , please would you mark my answer as solution to close this topic :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Even i have got score 0. I have recorded the screen,
AssignmentClientSecurityHashVideo.zip (3.1 MB)

0 Likes

Hi,

I get also 0/100 and I do not get any feedback of what is wrong. I uploaded the whole folder and I have also uploaded a video of it running.

0 Likes

Haha, seems like the name were in 2 i.e James Bond. I only regexxed to pick up the first string. Got it fixed now if other hade the same problem look over that.

0 Likes