Please Help! Getting 0/100 for Advanced Assignment 1 but ACME1 is updated correctly!

Yes, I used RE Framework. I just added an extra Transition in the Main State Machine (Init → End Process) to handle BRE if no Open WI5 items found.

What did you assign “out_TransactionItem” & “out_transactionID” in GetTransactionData.xaml workflow

@ prankurjoshi,

Just to clarify;

Do you mean In the normal case where Open WI5s were found and have all been processed or in the case I just mentioned above, where no Open WI5s are found when the process starts?

I meant this -

can you show me what is in out_TransactionItem and what is in out_TransactionID

I see that I don’t Assign out_TransactionID here but I thought everywhere later it gets the TransactionID directly from TransactionItem(“WIID”).

Could this affect the evaluation then?

EDIT to add-

On closer look, I see that I set the out_TransactionID just below anyway;

you should have a WIList variable which would be an input argument for GetTransactionData like this -

And the your condition should be - “in_TransactionNumber<=in_WIList.Count”

Then you should assign -

out_TransactionItem = in_WIList(in_TransactionNumber-1)

Not sure why are you not using variables as per the PDD file, read that file once again

Ok thanks, I didn’t know we had to use exact variable names.

I will try changing as you suggest, but my workflow works as it is now, so I don’t understand how this will affect the evaluation of the Completed Work Items in the test data?

Anyway, i will try as you suggest tomorrow. (can’t work on it today) .

No variable names can be different but if we have them same as PDD file it helps us keep track of whats going wrong. Thats fine give it a try tomorrow I am sure you will crack it

Ok, I have read through the PDD again. I can’t see any variable names in there. (maybe there are variable names in the detailed walk-thru but of course, that is still locked for me)

I looked at changing to “WIList” anyway.
But, my data to be processed is in TransactionData (which I have as a datarow array) so I don’t need to pass another datarow array into GetTransactionData. This is what I understood we should do based on watching the RE Framework tutorial. In the example above, what is io_TransactionData used for in GetTransactionData?

Edit to add; do you know exactly how the project is evaluated?

It is an automated system, I think it matches the HashCode once we run our program and submit not sure about it but.

Okay so in Main.xaml → Init workflow Assign WIList (Which is an array of DataRow)= ExtractedDataTable.Select(“Type=‘WI5’ AND Status=‘Open’”)

Then in GetTransactionData.xaml in if condition → Assign

out_TransactionItem = in_WIList(in_TransactionNumber-1) AND

out_TransactionID = out_TransactionItem(“WIID”).ToString

My hash codes are correct as far as I can see. (see post number 1) so if evaluation is done on hash codes being correct and set to “Completed” why will changing my variable names help?

Also, why pass the data twice to GetTransactionData (once in io_TransactionData and once in in_WiList?)
I just set TransactionData to type datarowarray.

If you think the evaluation may be giving 0/100 because of this, then I will re-work my project but I really doubt it.

you do not need to pass anything into io_TransactionData.

Also, there is no need to change variable names I was just suggesting that if we do so it would be helpful to track that we have done same as mentioned in PDD file. You may choose any variable name.

I noticed that your HashCodes are in uppercase not sure if they can affect the results but just an observation. They are all in lowercase.

Well done prankurjoshi! it was the upper case hash code characters.

Changed to lower case and it passed.

Thank you so much for your help!

Great ! Best Luck for second one

Hi @PrankurJoshi
I am getting 0/100 in my assignment 1. When I execute it locally on my system its working fine.
Before submitting I have reset the data.
What could be possible error.

Thanks in advance.

Check the formula and hashcode. Formula must not have any space except in first name and last name

formula is exact as needed. For ex-XW47730-Shanita Plumber-Italy
few questions

1. need to upload main.xaml or compress full folder and upload it.
  2. I should execute the full flow using robot and then upload OR reset the data and then upload it before running it on robo.
  1. Yes you need to upload full project folder as a zip
  2. Reset your test data run your workflow then upload the zip. Dont reset data once you upload assignment
1 Like

Thanks. I completed it. :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like