Performer stop in dashboard after loging in

I tried to follow the walkthrough as much as possible. I already finished the dispatcher and I’m having a problem now in the performer. I finished the walkthrough in the performer without error but still not working. Please help. Attach here is the zip file of my performer. Thank you!

Performer.zip (808.4 KB)

What is the error that you get in your Output panel?

1 Like

@rmfeliciano i think the problem with the selector of the attach browser activity. try it using indicate element on screen because program only run on that browser.try it.
thanks.

1 Like

Here’s the error, after login it stuck in the dashboard. Thanks

I already did that but nothing happens, it still stuck in the dashboard the prompt an error.

1 Like

problem is with you mail sending workflow.if you want to make sure that your automation process is working just delete that email sending workflow and run it again.it’ll work. or else use SMTP send mail activity.

1 Like

ok I’ll try, thanks

1 Like

yes it does. The transaction started but I’m still figuring out why its giving an error in System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails.

what is the error?

1 Like

here, thanks

1 Like

ACME System 1 - Log In”+in_WIIDURL

paste this inside your navigate to activity and try.

1 Like

when you log in to the system you will be in dashboard page so use your attach browser indicate on that page.that is why its telling that it can’t find the ui element

1 Like

I don’t get it, It should be navigate to that activity. Why it still stuck in dashboard.

May be the problem is with chrome try it using IE

In your attach browser you have indicated on work items page it shoul be indicated on dashboard so go back to dashboard in your broeser and indicate the browser again

Share you navigate workflow only here. Lets have a look once.

1 Like

System1_ExtractVendorInformation.xaml (11.1 KB)
System1_NavigateTo_WIDetails.xaml (7.7 KB)

here, Thank bro

It work I just deleted the queue in my orchestrator then re run the program. But after it gets the vendor information it log out automatically.

it only go to the transaction process if its only having transaction data otherwise it’ll go to close application

1 Like

did you change the selector in attach browser in navigateTo_WIDetails workflow?
title should be ACME System 1 - Dashboard

1 Like