PDF generation

I’m working on automatic PDF generation from website. There are 50 names in a CSV sheet.

Task:1.copy a name from CSV file,paste it in the search box of the website and enter.
2.download pdf of the information generated after searching (there are options in which format to download pdf such as page view etc)
3.Repeat it for 50 names.

I did ‘read from CSV file’ part.
I have problems in sequence recording and sometimes the sequence recording is executing. But, while connecting to loop I am encountering problems.
Anyone can help, I’m working on it for several days.
If you can see and check it, I can share my screen also.

Thanks,
Karthik

Hi @karthik_venkat,

what error exactly you are getting. can you share your error message?

Regards,
Arivu

Hi arivu,

I will share you the video link of the issue to night.

I’m working on automatic PDF generation from website. There are 50 names in a CSV sheet.

Task:1.copy a name from CSV file,paste it in the search box of the website and enter.
2.download pdf of the information generated after searching (there are options in which format to download pdf such as page view etc)
3.Repeat it for 50 names.

I did ‘read from CSV file’ part.
I have problems in sequence recording and sometimes the sequence recording is executing. But, while connecting to loop I am encountering problems.
Anyone can help, I’m working on it for several days.
If you can see and check it, I can share my screen also.

Thanks,
Karthik

Karthik, if you use google chrome to access your application then you can use Ctrl+P as hotkey and save it as a PDF in your local.
give a try… it will work.

Hi rkelchuri,

ctrl+p may not possible, as I’m downloading some part of the webpage.