Pdf date extraction 1

I have a pdf in which date format is 6/01/2023 i need to scrape the date and put it in excel . but everytime its taking empty value . how do i get those dates properly ?

If possible can you send the pdf here @poojaskyrathore ?

@poojaskyrathore,

1. In the “Read PDF Text” properties, specify the path of the PDF file that you want to extract the dates from.
  2. Next, you can use string manipulation functions such as “Split” or “Regex” to extract the dates from the text. For example, you can use the “Split” function to split the text by line and then extract the lines that contain dates.
  3. Once you have extracted the dates, you can convert them to the desired format using the “DateTime.ParseExact” method.
  4. You can also use regular expressions to extract the dates. For example, you can use the pattern “dd/MM/yyyy” to extract dates in that format.
  5. Finally, you can store the extracted dates in a variable or a data structure such as a list, and use them as needed in the rest of your workflow.

First of all you need to choose the right method for specified pdf. Is it scan or native pdf?