PDF content in to in to excel table

HI All I need to get pdf data in to excel below screen shoot details for your reference as a new user I am unable to upload text file But i have given screen shoot with selecting the data need to be in columns of excel . any reply or assistance is appreciated

hI
you can use regex to extract those data

1 Like

Hello @srilakshmi_Tippireddy ,

Please check this post, regarding REGEX, t extract the information:

Basically, you need:

1. Read PDF text or READ PDF with OCR activities.
  2. Use the post above to extract information from the resulted text variable, by using REgex/string manipulation.

I hope it helps.

Vasile.

1 Like

@srilakshmi_Tippireddy - you have 2 options…

1. Document Understanding
  2. As explained by @wasea

Check this post …where One value was extracted using ex.rate

1 Like

Hi Thanks @wasea thank will follow the post. Tharusha_Fernando thanks , yes will extract through regex
@prasath17
Thanks for reverting actually entire project was handling by VB tech pro before he left company. So now I have stuck in this last step. In the above requirement yes can able to extrac C,A,D Band need to extrac the remaining and main requirement is has to convey to excel.

@srilakshmi_Tippireddy - I will try my best to provide the patterns by looking at the pic…

TO: (?<=TO\s?:).*(?=\sINVOICE)

For the above use…Regexvar(0).value.trim…

INVOICE NUMBER = (?<=ISSUE DATE\r\n\s+)\w+

ISSUE DATE = (?<=ISSUE DATE\r\n\s+\w+\s+)\w+ 

CUSTOMER CODE = (?<=DUE DATE\r\n.*)\S+(?=\s+\d{2}\w{3}\d{4})

INR = (?<=GRAND TOTAL AMOUNT IN\s?)\w{3}

AMOUNT = (?<=GRAND TOTAL AMOUNT IN.*)[\d.]+

Hope this helps…

3 Likes

@prasath17 Thankyou very much for your efforts will try and let you now the status of the result.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.