In logistics, we all know that every operation needs a user’s password and it is very frequent that they get their passwords locked or they need to get them to reset, big companies face this challenge to reset/unlock passwords daily in large numbers.
This particular end-to-end automation provided the company handsome FTE savings and a great relief to users that they can reset/unlock their passwords by just creating a SNOW ticket.
Process should be like below -
- Identifying the tickets from the SNOW portal which has Password reset, unlock requests
- Extracting the name, email, and other relevant information from the tickets
- Opening the UNIX server for password reset/unlock
- Follows the defined process for such requests and reset/unlock password and closes the UNIX connection
- Access SNOW portal again and closes the ticket
Industry categories for this use case: Logistic
Skill level required: Advanced
UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Studio, UiPath Orchestrator
Other applications that were used: EXCEL, Terminal Activities (Terminal emulator) to use UNIX server, SNOW, OUTLOOK
Other resources: -
What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Accelerate growth and operational efficiency