I want to make sure that I understand the process of passing information out/in using variables and arguments. I wrote it in a workflow and a graphic format. Please let me know if I have it correct or not. Thanks in advance!
Child Sequence A
- Assign Activity (for example)
- number_ca (INT32, child seq A level, variable) = 5
- number_ca value is set to out_Number_ca (INT32, child seq A level, argument)
- out_Number_ca now equals 5
Parent Sequence A
- Import Arguments
- out_Number_ca is assigned to number_pa (INT32, parent seq level, variable)
- Number_pa now equals 5
- number_pa is assigned to in_Number_cb (INT32, parent seq level, argument)
- in_Number_cb now equals 5
Child Sequence B
- number_cb value is set to in_Number_cb (INT32, child seq B level, argument)
- number_cb now equals 5
Does this graphic make sense?