Passing dynamic variable to if condition

Hi Everyone !

I have a process where I have to send a mail to the list of people in “to” and “cc” depending upon the country retrieved from the data table .

I have attached the flow , where I can select the value (Country Name) by passing it directly into the if condition .

But here I want to pass the country name from the for each condition , i.e the loop executes for each country name . and retrieves the corresponding “to” and “cc” emaild IDs

can anyone please help.

input.xlsx (8.8 KB)sep_17.xaml (7.1 KB)

Hi @bala_subramanyam ,

Here you are passing XYZ to the variable ,

However I would like to get that XYZ from the data table itself , where for every row that variable "Country " is assigned with new value .
I.e., I want to pass the value to the "Country " Dynamically .

I did not understand your query, you mean to say, you need to loop through all the countries?

yes … Here Im having only 2 countries that’s the reason I can pass through variable , But what if I having 10000 records …

that is the reason for looping

First of all, what is it that you want to achieve? I saw the attached files. You’ve got an entire table with country names and corresponding “To” and “cc” mail Ids. Now you need to fetch a country name from somewhere so that you can check it against this datatable. I don’t see that value in your workflow. If you want to check it for all the country values, try this:

Sep_17.zip (9.1 KB)

Let me know if this worked for you.