Passing Argument out of a sub-sequence into a different sequence

I’m new to UiPath and I have been looking on the forum for an answer to the question and I haven’t been able to find any answers. I don’t know if this is a stupid question, but I don’t know how else to do it. I have a series of sequences and in one of those sequences, I have a number of child sequences. In one of those child sequences I have an Invoke Workflow that passes an argument out. I want to pass that argument value to a sibling sequence of the parent sequence. The problem is that the argument’s scope is limited to the Invoke Workflow activity. How do I pass that value out? Is there a way to do this? Do I need to save the value of the argument in a variable and set it to a global scope? Is there a better way to do this that I am not thinking of? Please help. Thank You!

hi @pmadigan
put the argument as in/out, and in the invoke workflow, assign a variable to use the argument you want. that variable is your answer, use that anywhere you want!
example:

Regards!

Thank you @fernando_zuluaga!
This works

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.