PART_image error

Why i am getting this error
Source: Click ‘graphic PART_image’

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Click generic error. —> RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Click generic error.
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.Click(Int32 dx, Int32 dy, UiClickType clickType, UiMouseButton mouseBtn, UiInputMethod inputMethod)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.ClickImpl(Int32 offsetX, Int32 offsetY, ClickType clickType, MouseButton mouseButton, InputMethod inputMethod, Position mousePlacement, Boolean areOffsetsNormalized)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @dana_nafez,

What are you trying to click on? Could you upload screenshots of what you’re trying to click, where the error occurs and the activities leading up to it?

i am trying to fill parameter into empty Text area

I cannot help you with this little information. Are you using a click to type into something? Or a type into?

I am using Record Screen for recording UIPath form