Outlook requires Allow access when sending email

Thank you for your reply

No problem, could you solve your issue?

yes it has been resolved now. :slight_smile:

Hi there,

This may or may not be relevant anymore but in case if someone needs a quicker way to resolve this issue.
If you have admin access to the machine, you could run the outlook as administrator and disable the warning message

1 Like

We’ve done this on client’s machines numerous times but the setting is reset to give the warning periodically. Does anyone know how to get around this?

Handle the same in your workflow. If the popup comes up, then perform the necessary clicks

Could you please show an image of how you set this up. I’m not sure what you mean by your description above.

I saw that the option became active again after a server restart.

Did you found an workaround till now?

Hello Mohini,can you please share the workflow i am facing similar problem and don’t have admin access too. Please reply as soon as possible.Thanks

how did you resolve this pop up ? could you share your solution please ?

To be clear, I did not use a robot workflow to update these settings, rather I updated the setting once manually and the issue did not occur again. The solution is to update your Outlook settings and the steps to update the settings is as per my previous reply.

and if I can’t change the settings and update , do you have a solution for that ?

Thanks this work for me too