Outlook issue

Hi ,

How to solve this issue
I have Microsoft outlook account but I m not able to receive message in it.
What is the issue
Thanks and Regards,
Supriya

@supu123

Is the account you specified is configured in your outlook or not ?

Hiiii @lakshman

It is configured
I am able to send the messages but not able to receive

Thanks and Regards,
Supriya

@supu123

Could you please remove the email id from account in properties and try once.

Is the account you specified one is main account or not ?

Hi @supu123,

In the mailFolder Property can you romove “Inbox” and leave empty as the mails automatically goes to Inbox folder

Hi @anil5

No working

Thanks and Regards,
Supriya

@supu123

Could you please remove the email id from account in properties and try once. And specify mailFolder as “Inbox”.

Hii @lakshman

Not working same issue displayed

Thanks and Regrads,
Supriya

I found the issue now. If you want to work with outlook it should be online but you did not open outlook.

Hi @lakshman

I didn’t get u

It is open

Thanks and Regards,
Supriya

@supu123

See in the below screenshot and it is not showing in Task Bar.

you should use Desktop based Outlook but not browser based. If you want to work with outlook it should be configured in our system and it will be in online also.

Hii @lakshman

How to download desktop outlook

Thanks and Regards,
Supriya

@supu123

Are you using personal or corporate email ? If you have Microsoft license account then you can install it. I don’t know much about this.

I am using corporate email id for outlook.

Hi @supu123
@lakshman is right. You need to have desktop version of outlook. Additionally keep an eye on this image. If you have all mails in “inbox” already read then it will not work with this option marked.

1 Like

Hiii,
Desktop version is paid one ?

Thanks and Regards,
Supriya

@supu123
If you are using web Outlook that means you have Office 365 licence which allows you to install desktop client for this. Just search in your Office 365 account option to install the outlook on computer.

@supu123
Buddy…!
Kindly use other activities like Get IMAP mail activities or Get exchange mail activities to do this and you can avoid this sort issues if we are not sure about whether you u are going to send from your system being installed with outlook or not …No worries buddy…rather you can mention the account details in the above mentioned activities…just you need the port and server of you outlook mail and your user credentials.simple isn’t it…
One more small suggestion is don’t add any account name in account properties.

Hope this would help you

Cheers…!