Hi everyone ,
i have been wondering if we can somehow filter the email on a folder ,
so it will move redundant email with same subject and keep only the latest one regardless of the sender.
5 email with subject "this is reduntant email " from 5 people.
and i want to only keep the latest one regardless of email sender.
can we do this automatically by outlook rules or maybe by robot ?
please share ur opinion and maybe suggestion , a demo file will be much appreciated!
You can do it by using outlook activities.follow the steps
- Get outlook mail messages (if you know the subject add filters else get all)
- Use this in assign to get all distinct subjects Distinct subjects = Listofmails.select(function(x) x.Subject).Distinct.ToArray()
- Now loop through the array of subjects and chnage type argument to string(item)
- Now use assign requiredemails = listofmails.Where(function(x) x.Subject.Equals(item)).ToArray). this will give all emails with required subject.
- Now use a loop to loop through each email and inside us if condition to ignore the fist email… index.count = 0 (index is the property of for loop,check in properties panel)
- In else condition use move email and it would move all the emails with duplicate subject
thanks for the suggestion i will note this one!
if i it works i will inform !
Hi , Comennting if anyone have more suggestion for this question
Had any issues with the provided approach?
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.