Hello everybody. Is this problem solved? I am asking because of I have the same problem. The error comes from an example of Get Started with RPA Development course on UiPath Academy. The steps is this:
I installed windows 10 in Turkish Language. And I added also English Language Package. I changed my Outlook language to English. But my Outlook still is not in English complitely even I tried every way. I added all related screenshot to the zip file. Inbox is Gelen Kutusu in Turkish. I can not change ‘Gelen kutusu’ word as ‘Inbox’ on Outlook even I tried all ways. UiPath Studio throw an error that 'the specified folder does not exist when I change the ‘Inbox’ word to ‘Gelen Kutusu’ word on Uipath. I changed both Windows 10 and Outlook languages to Turkish. But I run up against with the same error.