Outlook 2013 : Get Outlook Mail Messages: The specified folder does not exist

Hi People,

I’m new here just started with first practical and got stuck with this, had researched a lot on community with more then top 300 posts but didn’t had any luck to find any solution for the error.

have also tried many suggestion to change the account or folders but no luck again.

I’m using latest studio, outlook 2013. any help will be appreciated.

Hi

Did we try upgrading the UiPath.Mail.Activities

Go to Design tab → manage packages-> Project dependencies-> and upgrade UiPath.System and UiPath.Mail packages

And give a try

And if that doesn’t work open outlook as non administrator and also as administrator and see the status of the outlook in both of them
Is it like Online or Connected to exchange

Only if it connected then bot can access the outlook and its folder

Cheers @Karunesh_Pawar

Hi @Palaniyappan ,

Many thanks for the information however it doesn’t worked on both the trials.

Packages are upto date and did’nt have option to upgrade more.
Outlook is also working fine with connected status always.

Fine then

Let’s give a try with Exchange activity
With all the outlook properties been mentioned

Cheers @Karunesh_Pawar

1 Like

Hi @Palaniyappan,

Hurrey, we are successful with Exchange activity… it required me to explore more to use it but im happy on this with results.

However, Now I’m dealing with new error which is Read Range: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection

and also noticed that my if else function is process for message not found but im having email item in it with attachment.

can assist more it’ll be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.