Oschestrator queues not updated after stop a debug mode

Hello,

When I debug a File, connected to orchestrator and adding queue items. After stop the debug mode in UiPath Studio, in orchestrator queues the job still appear “in Progress” but I can not stop the job (it was a debug mode) and when I try to debug or run the project again I received error 1006 - Queue element duplicated.

The only solution that I found was to delete the queue and create a new one with the same parameters, but it is not a solution.

Have you ever have the same issue? How can I solve it?

1 Like

Hey @joseprzgonzalez

Do you have the code piece which sets the transaction status to success or failure? If you have it are you running it in debug mode so that the queue item status changes.

Thanks
#nK

Hello @Nithinkrishna thank you for your quick answer. It is a process that I did not created. How can I found this part of the code? It is in the initAllSettings.xaml? The project structure follows the classic Main > InitAllSettings > GetTransactionItems > …

Regards,

1 Like

Try not running in Debug mode, that way it will error handle correctly and mark the queue item as failed. Then on the queue item just click “Re-try”

Hey @joseprzgonzalez

It should be in set transaction status.

Thanks
#nK

Yes, but I need the debug mode to verify that all the values arrive properly to the differents workflows. Using arguments to pass the values between workflos, without debug mode I just see the final result and not where the data is lost. =) =)

Go ahead and use the debug mode there no problem in using the debug mode. @joseprzgonzalez

You can see the code in set transaction status as mentioned by @Nithinkrishna

1 Like

@joseprzgonzalez May I know if you are running the process in studio how come the job get trigger in Orchestrator? Are you running through UiPath Assistant

There is no solution because there is no problem. This is expected behavior for two reasons: you have the queue set to “unique reference” and you are never setting the item to a final status.

When you create the queue, set unique reference to no and you won’t have this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.