Orchestrator - Uploading and using latest package

Hi,

I have loaded the latest version of my UiPath package to Orchestrator and I have defined it as a process that can be used by manually running jobs or running on a schedule. These parts are fine.

The issue I have at the moment is that I don’t think the latest package is actually getting used in Orchestrator. What do I need to do to ensure that the latest package uploaded is getting used? I have deleted the older versions from the packages screen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jeff

Hi @JeffNZ,

After uploading the latest package, are you updating the latest package in process also if not go to processes tab view the process and in version you be seeing one upload option, click that option and it will upload the latest version.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I have ensured that I have uploaded the latest package. The upload button is greyed out as per your screenshot since I already have the latest version.

Unfortunately when I run the process the bot keeps picking up an older version of the process.

Regards,

Jeff

@JeffNZ,

You can see active and Inactive for that packages also. Please check currently which package is active ?

Hi,

Yep I’ve also checked that there is no inactive packages. My setup is attached.

Regards,

Jeff

Orchestrator Issue.pdf (237.5 KB)

@JeffNZ,

In the screenshot, it is showing one active package. Is it old or new one ?

Hi,

It’s the latest package.

Regards,
Jeff

@JeffNZ,

Orchestrator will run latest package only and don’t know why it is running old package.

Delete that package also and again publish it from studio and upload it and then try.

@JeffNZ,

As you are following the correct process, but the platform is having small hiccups here and there

Refer the below post for reference

Hello everyone,

I know this thread is several months old but I just wanted to inform everyone that I too am experiencing this same exact issue. The hiccups seem to persist.

Cordially,

Ramón