Hello I need help regarding the issue we are bumping into.
We have our client’s Orchestrator that is connected to 3 robots.
It as running totally fine without an issue up until 3/8 and all the sudden following issue started to occur.
- Orchestrator when accessed not showing up
- Orchestrator showing robot unresponsive
- User unable to access and view the process
- Process failing (probably because robot is having issue connecting with Orchestrator)
- When using attended robot, on the process loader window shows that connection failed
We have done everything that came into our mind that might be causing the issue, such as reverting it back to physical orchestrator machine cause it was in virtual machine, deleting modern folder since we were working on modern folder at that time, but nothing helpded.
The key is that we switched using from 2020 version Orchestrator on Virtual machine to 2019 version Orchestrator that we were using until February, but still having the same issue.
Those two machines are completely different by means of environment, version, and there’s really nothing in common except we are using the same packages, assets and users.
So I really think it’s not anything to do with UiPath side but if anyone has experience or has clue what may be causing this.
Security setting? Network change?? Any clue would help!