Orchestrator Scheduled Task Not Trigger in locked State

Hi Team,
I scheduled the job in Orchestrator will be running when the system in open state as like the same scheduked job if the system in Locked state it doesnot trigger that itself ? Why Team

Note :UiPath 8.2.3 version Community Edition
i need to trigger the task in lock state also
For that what we need to set here ?

Hi,
We are also experienced similar issues during testing. Here is our observation -

1. triggered the bot from orchestrator and that time I logged in to bot vdi…the bot started executing as expected, then just to test we disconnected the vdi by intension…but after sometime the bot failed saying page eliment not found.
  2. this is our 2 nd scenario where we disconnected the vdi and logged out from it( we have unattended bot installed in this vdi and it is connected from orchestrator) and triggered a process from orchestrator…the job status was showing Running but nothing moved ( we were monitoring the job log from orchestrator) for 15 minutes until we killed the job.
    We have a production release ahead any suggestions on the above will be highly appreciated.
    Note - do we need to set the bot credentials in windows credential manager as well as enable logon as batch job? It is not done yet.
    Please advise.

Thanks,
Saby